Our financial planning process is a thorough, yet simple way for you to take the first step toward reaching your financial goals. Throughout our process, we can help develop customized financial strategies that can turn your goals into reality.
- We identify the values and beliefs most important to you and your family.
- We establish a clear set of short & long-term financial goals based on your values & beliefs.
- Together, with your tax, legal and other professional advisors, we compare financial alternatives and develop recommendations that work towards achieving your financial goals.
A well rounded financial plan examines your total financial picture: your current financial position, risk management, investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, and estate planning. Your most valuable asset is time. The sooner you begin to plan for your financial future, the better your chances of achieving your goals.
Some of our Financial Services include the following, but not limited to:
- 403B / 457 Not for Profit Set Up
- 403B / TSA Plans
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Giving
- College Funding
- Estate Planning
- Fixed Indexed Annuities
- Guaranteed Income
- IRA & 401(K) Assets and Planning
- IRA, 401(K) and 403(B) Rollovers
- Lifetime Income Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Safe Money Options
- Social Security
- Wills, Trusts, Estates
For more information, simply fill out the form below and someone from our office will contact you.
JD Financial Solutions & Insurance Group, Inc.
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding paying any local, state, or federal taxes. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.